Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

i finally felt something.


In a room full of real human beings, I felt that this can't be it. Out of place.I'm not trying to be deep nor profound , I'm just saying whats on my heart right now at 1:48 am. I'm tired and I'm weary of people and their self-importance and I guess I contradict myself.

I know we are someone in the face of the Creator but why do we want to run things be the head of the show and know and know..

WHY are we so fake? I feel like I should tell people about themselves and I guess I'll have to take blows? Cause I can't stand the phony-ness and I can't sit it out. I'm no judge but why does my heart tell me you're not right. And by no means am I.

Can we just live it up? with no worries and no commitments besides to life itself? being ..pure..

i really can't worry about this anymore...i love you all. i really do

but

ya'll gonna be the death of me.

No comments: