Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

if you could know that i care so much about you
and the fact that i see so much hurt and lost everytimeyou come around me..
when i look at you i see a little bit of shapel in you.
you wonder why and how love could do you like that you like i once did,
but that was not love baby that was a step-cousin
it really didn't mean nothing.
and you mean the world to me
you are my everything
and i want to chase you and make you believe
but im no houdini
i'm tired of running
and i don't have the mojo -martini
i'm just saying how i feel
and i am becoming tired of
losing you
losing you
and gaining heartache
time after time
i hope
soon you'll understand.

No comments: