Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, April 10, 2010

latenight earlymorning talkingsoulyawning 3/18/010*

have been beaten.
stomped to the ground.
lost looking to be found
trying to find a way.
find a way
out of all these
expectations.
imitations.
confrontations.
limitations.
on my destination,
wherever that may be
and if
just maybe
just maybe
if you could
feel where i'm coming from
and how i just seem to be
you could see
the beauty and light
i couldn't cage inside
the bird that sings a song
for my pain and laughter
and how lovely it sounds
even after
the tears have dried
and my heart skips awkwardly
123
123
123
easy it never has
and never will
seem.

one day might not come today
or tomorrow
and i can't be mad or live life in sorrow
about my yesterdays
but
there are times when i will feel down
and then i remember above all
i have life
and how dare i look below at my feet
bowing and not receiving
this love
this love
that
some how
manages to remind me
when all else leaves
and no matter how much
i will always feelfail
that love
will always be here.


thats real.

No comments: