Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, April 6, 2010


CHEWING ON AIR!!! WITH VOICES IN MY HEAD!


I think I can make it , I mean 120 hours after today is not a long time...right?
Either way I am going to continue to pray that I make it. This green concoction is so familiar and it reminds me of my great and late Aunt Nandi who was a vegan. She would always have this tall bottle of green mixtures in the refrigerator. Her spirit was so pure and I miss her a lot. I know she can see me and I know she will be one of those voices in my head that whispers continue...press forward.

But this is what I want ...or rather this is what I need to let go of most lol.
and its funny because I don't even eat cake like that. !

No comments: