Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm with Danah and we are at the Greater Hopewell CME Church. Today is the day that we are serving the community of Atlanta. It is so beautiful out here , the sun is out and its a cool breeze coming through at least under thee trees, little bbirdies are chirping and all of this makes me feel tranquil and at happy ease.We are going to be installing energy efficient lightbulbs in apartments so that their energy bills do not cost as much :) well time to get off my Mollie.

No comments: