Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Sunday, April 18, 2010


Shapel the girl with many names...



i called to say hello
you answered to say goodbye
i wanna lift you up
you drop me from the sky
i land on the cloud
you make lightening streak
i had to speak
you called me weak
i wanted your love
you wanted my joy
i told you meant the world
you played me for another girl
i am happy for you
you will never understand why.

They say tears dry on their own
even in an empty room
i will not be alone.
Give me grace
Give me space
Give me a taste
of the sweetest shrug
the question of
messing up
a real thing.

whats actual and factual
i could know less
and you're the number 2 fronter
on to the next-
one
but i don't think we're done
although you think you have the remote
be free
set sail
life's a boat

i know they told you it was a dream

No comments: