Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, April 10, 2010

butter loaves 3/26/010*

people do ugly things
things they really can not truly mean.
why would they defiantly be mean
to me...
i just wanna love you like hov said
and i'll share my heart,the fish and the bread
like jesus did
just cause i love you.
but you don't know what you got until its gone
so long
and we will never make that beautiful song
unless its goes unwrong
but i might
no i'm pretty sure i'll meet you
treat you
greet you
next lifetime.
when when are in our right minds and we left places of
uncertainty
cause today i only know death is for sure
and its a beautiful transition.


*not suicidal , few will get this.. i'm working on the true genius.

No comments: