Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, April 10, 2010

@thelibrary a sudden thought 3/30/010*

i honestly do not try to be poetic
i dont even think im trying to be real.
and most of the times
i really do not know what to feel.
one day my flame could possibly go out
and i might give up
but i'll leave this earth on two feet
never in angular forms
straight up.
and im not empty
so fill me up
with negativity or positivity
either way
im going to use it
fuel it
to my rocket.
i can't apologize for blowing out sockets.
charge it to your speaker.
maybe next lifetime i might be meeker

No comments: