Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, April 5, 2010

Day One : So it began...

I practice forgiveness so that I , too, may be forgiven, for it is the will if the Creator.



Today is the first day of my adventure...I am excited and slightly scared. But fear is of low vibrancy and I wish to live on higher planes. So this fear will rid itself slowly but surely. I will not consume any solid foods for the next six days. Six whole days. I will get through this because I know my spirit is of great heights and this is only as I strive to be in the reflection of the Creator.

It is such a beautiful day outside ...everyday I see now , I see with so much beauty.
Despite all that occurs I am really lucky to be here...to witness it all.

Now I hope I have supporters out there and I hope you guys are praying for my survival through this so that one day soon I will be a guide on our path to purity.

As for now I have to walk to Save-A-Lot and get some greens...

This day will be updated and until then remember that I sincerely love. I am. I sincerely love.

Peace& Blessings.

No comments: